Summary of Perry Marshall & Dennis Yu's The Definitive Guide to TikTok Advertising pan Everest Media
- Summary of Perry Marshall & Dennis Yu's The Definitive Guide to TikTok Advertising
- Everest Media
- Format: Pdf, ePub, MOBI, FB2
- ISBN: 9798350016246
- Editeur: Everest Media LLC
- Date de parution: 2022
Meilleurs téléchargements de livres audio gratuitement Summary of Perry Marshall & Dennis Yu's The Definitive Guide to TikTok Advertising in French
Please note: This is a companion version & not the original book.
Sample Book Insights:
#1 The 80/20 rule is everywhere. Not absolutely everything, but most things. Shoes, domains, names, Bible verses, trips to Vegas, pearl necklaces, consumption of dinner napkins, and tubes of lipstick. Rabbit populations, streams, rivers, and passengers on London's underground Tube trains.
#2 The 80/20 rule is not the exact number 80/20 that is the rule, but the principle of positive feedback, which is when behavior is rewarded so that it produces more of the same behavior.
You can easily assign dollar figures to all and instantly know which opportunities are worth pursuing and which ones waste your time and money. #3 80/20 says that if you have 10 rooms in your house, you spend almost all your time in two or three of them. It says if you hire 10 salespeople, two will generate 80 percent of the sales and the other eight will generate only 20 percent of the sales.
#4 The concept of your greatest hits is to find the best performing ads and then 80/20 things further to improve what's already working. By taking this approach, you can 80/20 your way to finding the best performing ads and then 80/20 things further to improve them.
ePub recommandé: A Secret Vice: Tolkien on Invented Languages by J. R. R. Tolkien, Dimitra Fimi, Andrew Higgins, J. R. R. Tolkien, Dimitra Fimi, Andrew Higgins on Iphone New Format download pdf, Mastering Clojure by Akhil Wali on Iphone New Format download link, [download pdf] Using Sans and NAS: Help for Storage Administrators by W. Curtis Preston read pdf,